Friday, October 15, 2010

tamagotchi

today marks the official last day for my form class to come to school. Made a little montage for my tamagotchi as a parting gift. I always believe in parting well and live life without regrets if we have a chance to part well.

I always see myself as a maid towards this form class of mine. they really have a lot of nonsenses. Recieved three complaints against them yesterday and today... sigh...
but they can be really adorable and funny.

will miss them... and hopefully, they will score well in their "O" levels and my subject.

and ya... japan trip officially cancelled. sigh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute montage! :)

I really like this batch of students, who complained? They are really a lovely bunch of kids compared to other batches... Yeah, hope they score well for their "o" levels. I miss them too.

Why Japan trip cancel? Then you do some much preparation for what!?!

~Sarene

orhz said...

some new teachers u may not know. :)
long story abt japan... tell ya when u are back for gd! :)

Anonymous said...

okay
:)
Will keep you updated with my posting... see ya!