Monday, October 11, 2010

Can I still go to japan.. if i fail my FYE.

School has been planning to bring the humanities students for an overseas trip. It was decided earlier that the country will be.. Japan! Sounds fun.. but lots of work really. Till this juncture, I seriously wondered if the trip will take place. It's tough being stuck in the center, between agency, admin and the students.

From setting some criteria in selecting the students, to checking their edusave's health... it was lot of communications with the admin. students was selected based on their results. Here is a conversation I had with one of my student who love to ask silly questions...

Student: "so Cher, I will be going to Japan if I failed my Final term exam for geo? (geo paper is tomorrow)"

Orhz: "yup.. i dont want to change the students' list again. But.. if u fail, u will be sleeping along the corridor inside of the hotel room?"

Student: "what if i pass?"

Orhz: "you will have a bed to sleep on."

Student: " if i get an A?"

Orhz: " you will have a pillow to sleep on."

Student: "fail?"

Orhz: " corridor."


sigh.... lame conversation with student to pass the day..........
and i'm still wondering if i'm working towards a trip... or just any other work that i might not see any outcome.

No comments: