I am really sensitive to numbers and since dates have numbers on them, I guess I am pretty much sensitive to dates too. august 23 is never the same for me since 2 years ago... even the seventh month will never be the same for me, my thoughts will somehow drifted to them whenever i see all the seventh months getai and stuffs.
How would they be if they were still alive?
Would I be less tolerant in my teaching if I had not lost these 2?
I had wanted to blog about death that impacted me at the start of this seventh month but thought that it was a rather morbid topic to write about. When i have the time .. regardless how morbid, i think i will blog it down.
I am okie.. I am done with the grief but i just cant stop to think about them at times.
Wasted youth, fragile life.
No comments:
Post a Comment