the track of the train
@ the train station to go to KL sentral (that's not a typo nor a spelling error!)
Did a short escape with A over this long weekend and it was good.
I concluded that
i am really not a shopper,
flying to KL was superb (just 7 songs on my ipod and i have to switch off all devices to get ready for landing)
miss reading some informative and insightful articles or books, and
getting away from Singapore to charge myself was fabulous!
I really miss reading some decent stuffs. I hardly read any insightful articles that made me think to widen my own horizon now besides some work related stuffs... like cooperative learning, art critic (yawn). I do read newspaper daily and some Chic lit occassionally to escape from my current world to be absorbed into the other world. I miss reading "the difference between chinese kampong and Malay kampong?" "the use of vulgarities in today's society" sort of articles. I managed to scan thr A's book on the flight and read all the articles on "Be Muse" magazine which I brought over. I can even tell u which ministry did the late Mr Goh Keng Swee work in order of his work experience now. I felt slightly smarter after this trip. truly. Ha
I slept for 12 hours straight. It was a good sleep and I feel so recharged till now. Had some good and decent meals whereby i just concentrated on eating and not thinking about work at all. It was a really good break that i enjoyed. good travelling kaki too. :)
The next 48 hours will be tough. I have to fulfilled the various roles that I played - of a friend, a daughter, a sister and a teacher.
Before I do what i have to do and call it another day, I just wanna to wish my little red dot a Happy 45th Birthday!!
May your children be more gracious and considerate.
May you continue to strive as a nation!
No comments:
Post a Comment