Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Here to... another package

I realised..I am a package gal. Since teaching, I have a tentancy to go on package tours. I bought gym packages and hair saloon packages. Recently, I bought another package. sighs

So most people know that gym is part of me for many years. I used to have a personal trainer 8-9 years ago as I was pretty new to the gym and I though the trainer would help me to familiarise myself in the gym. She did with only 3 PT sessions.

Fast forward to one week ago, I did my normal routine. As I was doing my cooling down after some cardio, this gym instructor came over to me, asking me to weigh myself in this weird looking machine that even measure the fats content and muscle weight. Taking pity as he was trying so hard to get me to stand on the weighing machine with his weird accent which he kept trying to change so that I can understand him, I just went over. It was to follow with the usual..analysis blah blah... he then pulled me to one side and start showing me the correct way to stretch and blah blah as he has been observing me for some time that I hardly do any weight training. Sigh.. I know I was trapped!

So I end up buying a few sessions after failing to show him that I do know how to lift weight. At that juncture, I just hope that Beast was in the gym so that I can have a good reason to reject him.

So here I am, I got myself a cute looking gym instructor from Philippines with a strange accent and i bet I will spend half of my training session trying to figure out what he is talking. Now... i dread going to the gym until all my PT sessions are over. All of a sudden, I miss the all ladies gym in Bugis. and I can so imagine Beast laughing at me for signing on this package.

Orhz's dictionary-
Beast- A PE teacher who goes to the same gym as her and does mainly weight training. AND he sounds like a beast (in my personal opinion) when he exhales while doing his weight training. For those who know who I am refering to, please refrain from labeling him as one when you see him. He is kinda upset and 'hurt' whenever I refer him as one. Labelling is BAD to begin with. That beast Label is for me to get back at him whenever he labelled me first as a person with psycho-motor problem. :)

I truly miss the all ladies gym.

P/s Hurray to today! N level art coursework is finally out of my sight..and out of my mind.

No comments: