Orhz

'past tense' moments, 'present tense' thoughts, 'future tense' wonders ... of orhz

Monday, July 27, 2009

the first casette tape

so MJ passed on for a month or so, his death brought about plenty of topics... of people's idol, way of life, songs that we grew up with. My all time favourite would always be Ben. :) Sadly, he was never my idol or sort. Not that I have one anyway. Some of my friends talked about how they would save up to buy his stuffs. It brought back memory of the first casette tape that I call my own. .. the first casette tape that I bought with my savings when I was young.  
it's them.... Change and Aska 

posted by orhz at 10:58 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Orhz

Orhz

About Me

orhz
A traveller in life who suspects she has mild dyslexia, bad at spelling and grammar. Definitely not a linguist. She blogs for fun to stay in touch with her friends... 10 years on from her first blog entry, she found herself to be a mummy to two fabulous kids and wife to a NNC bear.
View my complete profile

Links

  • 2-e-1
  • Ah Wen
  • artplayground
  • Audrey
  • Diana
  • et
  • Gerie
  • KC
  • Lihaiwubi
  • Nat
  • rubberseed
  • snowfox

Blog Archive

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.