realised i never blog for some time.....
life at this juncture has been ok...
work is much better this year
(workload is more managable but i do not know if i am better in managing expectations, managing myself (stay zen, dont fight, do what i can, and leave whatever i cant with fate) but I'm losing my passion, the adrenaline to sustain? I do not know if this is the effect of working after 10 years. I have been fighting most of the years in my work life - with systems, workload and negotiation with patients/ students, I'm tired of talking to humans at times. Work is about bringing the money home for some comfort, luxury for myself and my family, work is about contributing back to the society- in my ways. Work is about learning more about his/her life, how they become who they are, work is telling myself to be true to myself and not turn for the worst. I know at my death bed, it is never going to be about work for i always know i am just a passer by in this world and the world will continue to turn even when i pass on.
marrige life has been ok too...
Somebody to share amidst his work and self engagement with non living things (computer).
Still learning to share a life... ... procreation has been a constant topics among my colleagues and me, friends and me... until i feel that everyone ard me are popping (blame it that this is a year of dragon).. and it creating a feeling which i dislike. Leave it to fate when I'm ready (although my friends counter argue that you will never be ready... is always a learning route)
family life has been ok too.
some distancing from my family make me grow fonder of them .... away from the noisy household and into my humble abode with him.
in-laws are ok too...
still trying to get used to their systems.
so ya.. life pretty constant.... pretty ok.... ... i dont ask for much (althou i dont know if this is much).... just let me be healthy and happy .. and all those ard me.
No comments:
Post a Comment