Was reading my past blog entries in July and i thought i should just type something... since i have a habit of doing reflection in July... which is my birthday month.
Life at 31 has seen me at a few crossroads. Made a few important decisions that i did not foreseen myself to be in a year ago and i guess the biggest decision will be getting married. Yes, there is a him in my life for the past one year. I couldn't have finished my work if not for my mom and him last year - my mom for helping me to calculate all the marks while i struggled with my markings and him for helping me to amend my never ending school graduating certs for my form class so that i can rest more. We went on a few working dates just so that I can finished my markings while he tried to do his work also. I am thankful for his understanding, patience, companionship and lots more then... and now.
Friends had always wondered if I will ever get married and if i do, who will he be? Tall, dark, athletic? ha. he turns out to be a little little bit taller then me, fair for sure, not that athletic for now. It took me quite some time to get used to the idea of being engaged and I still have some fears on the term marriage and it still look queer to me at times....
Today, i told my RO and P that I will not be pursuing my studies. ahhh, long story....
Kinda disappointed, but i know it is the right decision at this juncture.
just gonna hope that life at 32 onwards will be blissful and all my loved ones continue to be happy and healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment