I need to rant....I don't understand why ladies want (or in some cases, need) to do manicure- french manicure to be exact.
Due to some upcoming photoshooting event, i have decided to do French manicure today... and Oh.. how i hate it! ( which includes the process to do it)
First, I have to keep my nails looong... (longer then my comfort level, I was not brought up to have long nails since I used to play the piano).
Second, because i kept my nails long, my nails tend to look "dirtier" especially after art lessons as some paint will be stuck right there, regardless how i wash and clean my hand.
Third, is the wait... I cant read any book, or play with my iphone when they are doing my manicure.
Fourth is another wait - the wait for it to get dry. yawn
Fifth is how it seemed to come off so easily. I cant wash my hair in peace, wash my clothes, wash my utensils .... My daily activities are disrupted!
arghhhh!!!
It's just 2 hours after i did it.. and I can't stand it already...
The feeling seem to be mutual... my french manicure is trying to run away from my nails... it's no longer perfect... just 2 hours after i finished it.
time to look for liquid paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment