Saturday, March 12, 2011

sleepless in the isle

It had been a long tiring week... trying to pick myself up from the never ending work and recovering from whatever illnesses that seem to almost claim my daily functionality briefly...

it's the start of the March holiday but i cant see myself resting.

I having insomnia.. i tried taking a flu tablet that will made me sleep but to no avail. I'm still AWAKE!!! and i'm flying off in a few hours time with students. The flight is short and i dont know how I'm gg to function. I am so not looking forward to travelling this time round, weird feeling for a wanderlust.

my alarm clock is gg to ring in a few minutes time... and i wonder when my flu tablet will take it's effect. I ate it at 4am.

great, can i just insert a spare batt?

No comments: