2010 - has had been a smoother year overall since i started blogging on blogspot. I don't have much recollection on my previous years before blogging as my form of personal reflection take a flow of - "i think, i reflect, i forget." I did not believe in leaving tangible traces of my past down in the form of words to share or even for me to reflect on my reflections later on in life. Blogging started off as something that I wanted to experiment and learn before evolving to something that allowed me to ventilate and remember - so that i can see how much i have growth in person - perhaps.
On the work front in 2010, I felt stressed (yet again) and being held with so much responsibilities that I am not keen for. I had never set so much geo papers, marked so much prelim papers and felt so stressed and later on guilt for O level 2010. That is only one of my subjects. For my other teaching subject, let me just leave it as a blank canvas for u to throw ur imagination on - it wasn't that bad, yet i can't say it was easy. Thankful that the sch relief me from my relief com in semester 2 in an attempt to keep my sanity. And yes, i do love my students this year. But yet, it is really the hardcore students like buffaloes that I would remembered. The students in 2010 are like my mass production to go for quality assessment for their O level geo paper.
On a personal front, things are/were good and manageable. Baby sis finally graduated and entered the working industry. Parents' health sent us into a frenzy mode but things turn out well, thankfully. My sisters and I brought our parents overseas and really spent some quality time with them amongst some tense and irritating moments which most families would experienced in a family trip. Travelled with colleagues, friends and family this year. expanded my social circle and am thankful to find / reconnect with friends, to share and laugh things with. Somehow, after the bad episode last year with toxic, i've never felt so blessed that the friends that are with me cared so much for me. heartfelt thanks.
ok..have a great christmas eve all. Will return to blogging soon... to leave some marks on my travellings 2010. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment