Sunday, July 11, 2010

thanks.. for the thoughts and wishes

Amidst some sort of crisis, I managed to survive my 31st birthday. I cant say that the crisis is over, but i guess i have a clearer idea of what i want and perhaps just finding the courage to embrace / find it. Thanks... for making my 31st birthday so bearable.

K and P ... thanks for the thoughts
it was really nice to meet up with both of u!

my form class in 2010.
for the present and the cake.
the pluto will be known as the "tama" when u pissed me off...
and will be known as "gotchi" when u dont pissed me off.

they can be a rather attention seeking class and i feel like their maid, their taitiana slave at times, the term tamagotchi was given to them as they need attention, tender loving care and perhaps clearing of sh*t at times. but they are really nice kids if u get to know them as an individual student.


and all your talks and listening ears.

I will blow away all those unneccessary worries.

No comments: