it just keep raining in the eastern side of the isle....
Your friend's sms came in asking me if i want to go with them to visit you...
Part of me wanted to go but part of me just wanted to keep this distance and remembered you from afar.
Thanks for your sunshine smile whenever I entered the chaotic class
Thanks for coming forward and sit in front of me with ur textbook when I want to give up teaching you guys
Thanks for teasing me with my mis pronounication...and return that smile on my face.. somehow
Part of me wanted to go but part of me just wanted to keep this distance and remembered you from afar.
Thanks for your sunshine smile whenever I entered the chaotic class
Thanks for coming forward and sit in front of me with ur textbook when I want to give up teaching you guys
Thanks for teasing me with my mis pronounication...and return that smile on my face.. somehow
Thanks for wanting to prove to me that I cannot give you guys up becos there are students like you who want to study.
Thanks for trying to sneak into my other class to analyze my mood
Thanks for wanting to be my son in school..
Thanks for trying to sneak into my other class to analyze my mood
Thanks for wanting to be my son in school..
Because of your sudden departure, ur class bought a card and a big orange flower last teacher's day promising me they would work hard and asking me to cheer up.
My smile returned eventually, my relationship with ur idiotic class improved.. but they didn't do too well for their SSG in their O level still. :)
one year...
it's really hard to forget a student like you.:)
it's really hard to forget a student like you.:)

No comments:
Post a Comment