Saturday, May 30, 2009

it's june soon

2009 passes too fast... I slept and slept for the past 12 hours. Guess exhaustion finally gets to me. Meeting parents for a solid 6 hours when i did not even have the chance to eat my lunch decently. Not to mentioned I was burning midnight oil the night before trying to finish my assignments for the special needs course. Demanding course and I finally finished it all this semester. A total of 7 assignments. A course not by choice but simply because I'm teaching a special needs student. I do gain new perspectives on certain things but it's just too demanding in between term time and it's not even a master course. it's over finally. full stop.

I like my classes this semester. I have no MUCH complaints really.
I love my form class. I laughed with them, I scolded them, I punished them, I taught them.
I love my 5Ns' class. They were nuts in their sec 3 and sec 4. they have matured much and they are working hard. We lost someone together but we learned to move on and look back at times to remember them.
I'm growing to like my 3Es' Full geog class. There are a few eccentric nuts in this class. It's a love-hate relationship.
I like my 4Ns' art classes though they are still taking their own sweet time doing their courseworks. From being their co-form when they are in their sec 1 to seeing them being and trying to be little adults. ... sigh... time just slipped thr like that.
I like my 3Ns' art classes... a few nuts but nice people. I'm sad that I might have to give you up next sem. I really tried not to "abandone" you....... since i abandone some of u before last year due to deployment. sigh.
I do try to make time for my friends, i hope. :) but whether they make time for me is well.. another story. Usually, it's the timing! :) family has taken some toll on me early this year. It's not easy to see a closed one falling sick and the daunting fear of losing this person. There was alot of adjustments and new expectations. With expectations come disappointments for sure and I am constantly coping to the best I can. There was also the loss of an aunt in China so unexpectantly early this year. It came as a shock while we are still trying to adjust to our own shock but we survived somehow. guess life is indeed so fragile and you need to put in time and effort to maintain them.I passed my driving early this year!!! Had been really unlucky in my first attempt but luck finally found me in my third attempt. .. ya.. the third attempt. It was lots of disappointment then. Learning to drive during term time is mad. With crazy workload, family, driving....i can only say i live to the best I know how...

I feel rested for the week finally... and I gg to have some Me time again...I miss travelling.... especially since these 2 friends of mine kept uploading pictures of their travelling on FB. damn! I will start planning for a new place to travel soon.

2 comments:

Ahchin said...

wow... u achieved so much in such a short time span.. should really take your time to enjoy the "school holidays" :)

orhz said...

haha.. alot of things waiting for me to accomplish... so will definitely "enjoy" meanwhile. enjoy ur taiwan trip!