I'm feeling scared @ this juncture. I just finished planning my weekly lesson plan which took me quite a bit of time as I felt so lost. It's scary. I'm only having one lower sec class this year and the taught of teaching 3 graduating classes of various subjects - art, social studies, geo is frightening. I don't know how to start doing coursework with 30 students, dont know how to teach sec 3 art...the only little blessing is that at least the topic that i'm gg to teach for full geo for my sec 3 is a topic i'm familiar with. SAM is coming to haunt me again...
the realisation that madness returns today... with alot of uncertainties ahead. I'm scared. truly am. :(
yes.. i know. i need to smile. smile despite all the :(
so not a post i would have hope to post in the new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment