2008 is coming to an end. and i cant say that i'm looking forward to 2009. It seems kinda daunting. I'm not a superstitious person but I do read all the horoscope and such and all fingers are pointing at 2009 being a tough and tiring year for me. Somebody who studied fortune telling once told me that i will meet a big accident in 2009.... wah! i'm really trying to stay optimistic!
2008 is better than 2007 in retrospect. I had better bonds with my classes though it hadn't been easy with my buffaloes. I have classes that made me laugh - my lil one (1e1) and my very big ones (5n3). my lil ones are reckless at times but they can be so sweet and idiotic that i need to laugh with them at times. my very big ones... ha.... i always consider it to be one of my wiser decisions in 2008 to choose ur class over the other. Of course, my buffaloes, you made me grow as a person... i never know how forgiving and patient i can ever be... you made me realise how inhuman i can be that i think i can be a saint! I teared for you... and i never realised i have so much tears for you all. You made me realise i can grief so much and it scares myself.
Thanks for a 2008 that i am able to laugh (much credit goes to my close colleagues who cushion my frustrations and some of my sweet students), able to treasure life, able to be healthy, able to be with healthy family and friends, able to travel safely (phuket, m'sia, hk, turkey). Thanks.
let 2009 be another smooth one where i dont want to feel tired and tear.
let all my little wishes fall in place.
let all my loved ones stay happy and healthy.
let 2009 roll in... in a few days time.
No comments:
Post a Comment