Thursday, January 29, 2009

just some ramblings.. or rather alot of ramblings!

I really hate to grumble, but i just cant help it.... Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I know one cannot never finished with work... but my work can never seem to "decrease in volume.. whenever i managed to finish something, there will be more that comes in".
My productivity level is very low even if I have whatever will power to work when i'm home.

I feel frustrated whenever I entered the class only to realise I cant return their assignments which is unmarked because I just cant squeezed out anymore time.

I feel frustrated when I give a test and I do not have whole class attendance because I dont have any freaking time after school to give you your test. Needless to say, I dont have time to give retest if you are only the handful who failed.

I feel frustrated when you are hospitalised and I dont have any freaking time to give you remedial.

I feel frustrated when I conduct some IT lessons and I dont have the whole class attendance for I know you do not have the software to work from home and I do not have the freaking time to bring you to the IT room to use after school. Your graded assignment is at stake and I dont dare to think about submitting marks for your progress report later on.

I feel frustrated when I cant enjoy teaching my form class when I have so much admin work to do and I only see you twice a week. I tried to conduct CE lesson with you since yours truly is now in CE com but there's just so many forms to collect and so many "competitions" to participate that I dont even have time to discuss with you. It eats into my lesson time with you and I cant even teach you properly.. I feel irritated for i know you are lost and so not enjoying the lesson cos i'm rushing. I feel just so frustrated.

What do I have to do after school?
- infocus, CCA, meetings....some loose ends to tie up.. and the upcoming week - SAM!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kill me kill me kill me...
for i know i can never have more then 24 hours a day.............
for i know it is not possible to clone me.

just kill me and it will solve all my frustration.... or yes.. simply just leave the profession!

ok... i will try to stay optimistic... all these will pass somehow.. for I'm known to be a survivor.

No comments: