just feel so ironical.....
Students who hadn't been listening to me, irritating me, and were rude to me for the past 2 years are 'pia-ing' for my SS paper tomorrow.
They have been sms-ing me.
Hmmm....and i am actually helping them -- answering their queries and cheering them on to chiong for the last "content" paper. not forgetting to add a smiley face at the end of the sms.
I must be a saint.
Please let me strike in the topics which they made me chose for them for their limited memory space tomorrow. Please please please.
I hasn't strike any lottery before.... I would rather strike the topics for their exam.
Ya...I must be a saint
who dont want to strike money for my own sake...
but would rather want to strike topics for my students.
An irony.
2 comments:
Sigh. The joys of being a teacher.
Behind these joys, there are too many frustrations also. I love and hate this job. It's confirm!
Post a Comment