Tag! You’re it!
hmmmm... i thou this was a more interesing thing to do then marking... thanks Nat!
************************************************************************************
Instructions:
a) Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation.
b)Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.
*************************************************************************************1. The age you’ll be on your next birthday:-

This is pretty scary... Dont think I will fall into that.... the deep debt part.

This is pretty scary... Dont think I will fall into that.... the deep debt part.
2. A place you’d like to travel to:- 

too many places... the world please.
supposed to be dreamland....but this came out... ok.. i like gym too... but am not a gym freak

I am not a pet person.. If i need to have one, it will be the above fellow.
7. Your favourite piece of clothing:-

hmm.. no favourite TV show.. BUT.. in my very younger days, it's carebears!
My significant other... my shin.. hahahaha...cant help it, I have 4... how not to be my significant others. shin... the very korean name... instead of the normal shin we have.
10. The town in which you live in:-.jpg)
.jpg)
WoW! Social worker... Human rights!!
12. Your dream job:-

No No No... not to become a dog.. but to be a slacker like the fellow above.
13. A bad habit that you have:-

Can frowning help you burn calories? Nope, i seriously dont think so.
14. Your worst fear:

15. What would you like to do before you die:-

be happy before I die.... :D
I tag:
1) smelly bee
2) 'drey
3) cousin YX
4) et
5) Ann
interesting!






No comments:
Post a Comment