Saturday, October 04, 2008

imagination

"you have been dreaming for the past 1 year 9 months... are u studying, are you ready?"

"hmmmm.....dont know"

"the more i look at you, the harder it is for me to see you as a student.... Suddenly... I see moss, fungus growing on you.. I cant see you anymore.."

"huh... are u ok.. ms orhz?"

"i see mushroom growing out of your head.... and i heard smurfs singing at the background... walking on your head....." (ms orhz just burst out laughing... nonstop...)

"Huh..... that's lame... ms orhz?"

"life is pretty lame, isn't it.... i am a teacher facing a student who dont want to study...i trying to help you but you dont want to help yourself... The disappointed and tired me can only let my imagination run wild and self entertain myself to make myself feel better.... "


"................"


When I was studying in kindergarten, I was tasked by my art teacher to draw my world in 2010..... I remembered drawing alot alot of mushrooms... people living in mushroom with alot of expressways linking them up and cars flying in between the clouds... ...

2010.... living in mushrooms and flying cars among the clouds.

the power of imagination and the simple love of a child.

what was your world like when you were young?

Can i live in a mushroom?

No comments: