I have enough. I had enough. Perhaps that's one of the reasons why I don't really like English as a language. Why do we need tenses? I have to ponder . past tense? present tense?... I have enough (for the day.. and yes.. there will be more to come tomorrow till I dont see them).. or I had enough (for today and tomorrow will be another day, another entry and i should just sum up for this day. today.) . enough of their nosense. enough of their noise level. enough of their heartless comments. It was what I sum up as a Bad Day in that class.
I scolded them. It was a build up ventilation. I dont know where they are heading and maybe I should care less. To condense the scolding... these were what I said in my anger
"Dont let the courses choose you, You choose the courses"
"Dont let the institution choose you, You choose the institution"
"if you think your life is hell now, let me assured you, it will definitely be hell when you are posted to somewhere not your choice for the next 2-3 years.. what is another 3 months to you"
"I am tired... truly am. I told myself... if i can survived 1.5 years with you.. what is another 3 months to me...? yes.. i'm tired... really really tired"
I scolded.. I scolded almost everyone. To those I have a gd relationship.. to those I am still having a bad relationship with. I'm disappointed.. and I'm tired of them.
I'm staring at the laptop typing this blog because I am tired of facing my graduating classes and planning lessons for them. I was surfing randomly when I read my student's blog and she misquoted me "dont let the cause choose you, you choose the cause...." words of wisdom from ms orhz today which makes her seem more intellectual. I must be a fool... a fool for this unappreciative lots.
3 months... what is another 3 months?
2 comments:
ur words, the force is
jedi blood, i see in u
ha. maybe i should really start watching all the Starwars series.
may the force be with you and you and you...
Post a Comment