Wednesday, November 07, 2007

did no crime, kill no one, live an honest live.

6.45pm in school. After failing to locate my handphone in the staffroom and the toilet, I had no choice but to suspect that I had left my hp in the hall while invigilating the students an hour ago.

The shutter of the staircase leading to the hall was shut. I had to call the school attendant, Aziz to help me to open. He unlocked the lock and pushed up the shutter...."ok, the hall's shutter not locked... u just pushed up can already."

huh.. he is not going up with me?? nevermind.. i just go myself... gosh...it's real dark upstairs though it's just 645pm. sh*t, should have ask Aziz to accompany me...

I pushed up the shutter to the hall which made a deafening noise along the quiet corridor. I stared at the stage...

sh*t... it's real dark... how come the distance from here to the stage is so far NOW. i have to pass 17 tables and chairs...turn left... up 8 stairs, walked few more steps, before i can reach the tables on the stage to feel in the DARKNESS for my handphone.... Arhhhhhhhh.... maybe i should just go home without it and retrieve it tomorrow.. maybe i should just dash across.. since i have already troubled Aziz to open the shutter.... Arhhhhhhhh... heck..

I ran... the air was still... the hall was dark (whoever is the idiot to design and put all the switches of the light and fan to the hall behind the stage curtain on the stage). there was only the sound of a fan... which i never seemed to be able to switch off behind the stage while clearing the hall after invigilation. my heart pumping very fast... ok.. ok.. no worry.. no ghost.. i'm live an honest life, did no major crime, kill no one.....

i ran pass the 17tables and chairs... pass the 2 standing fans, turn right... feel my steps up the 8 stairs... and began to feel in the dark for my handphone.. please... no cockroaches or whatever nosense....please.. i dont want to see/to hear/to sense what i dont want to see/ to hear/ to sense... I ONLY WANT MY HP and out of this HALL SOON.

ok... i managed to locate my handphone... now... WAY OUT FAST... i dashed... down the stairs, pass the tables and the chairs... I live an honest live, didn't kill anyone, did no major crime.

the corridor never feel so welcoming when i stepped onto it. I pulled down the shutter... ran down the stairs... back to civilisation...saw Aziz who asked me.. found it?? I feel so safe! hahah

"yup,thanks. found it.. sorry for troubling u"

I ran back to the staffroom. picked up my bag and was chased out with 2 other teachers by Aziz who was locking up the staffroom now.

I DONT WANT TO GO THROUGH THAT EXPERIENCE which I went thr yesterday AGAIN.... it was very very scary... and esp so after the lunch today when the other teachers told me... the hall was haunted...

Arrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

No comments: