PrEsEnTiNg.. MY buffaloes!! when they are resting!
the guys sleeping.. the girls taking a break in the toilet
hmm. I'm gulity. gulity of stealing pics from my student's blog.
I just cant help it. it is so them!
please note that these shots are taken after the exam.
they are not like that when i'm in the class. at least.
they will just rest their head on the table and drool.
a class that is very tiring to motivate and produce decent results..
I witnessed my first promo day this day (was posted out for invigilation last year)
total casualties that i had
Sec 3 ( my buffaloes) : 6 retained
Sec 2 ( my monkeys) : 1 retained, 2 gg N(a)
I feel sad for some of them. I can only said i tried. my best.
I dont know how to get them ready for their o level and n level next year.
when i sit on the stage as a PE this year. I often wonder how my buffaloes will be like next year.
will they simply give up? will they regret not studying hard? will they cry after the papers?
will they?

hmm. I'm gulity. gulity of stealing pics from my student's blog.I just cant help it. it is so them!
please note that these shots are taken after the exam.
they are not like that when i'm in the class. at least.
they will just rest their head on the table and drool.
a class that is very tiring to motivate and produce decent results..
I witnessed my first promo day this day (was posted out for invigilation last year)
total casualties that i had
Sec 3 ( my buffaloes) : 6 retained
Sec 2 ( my monkeys) : 1 retained, 2 gg N(a)
I feel sad for some of them. I can only said i tried. my best.
I dont know how to get them ready for their o level and n level next year.
when i sit on the stage as a PE this year. I often wonder how my buffaloes will be like next year.
will they simply give up? will they regret not studying hard? will they cry after the papers?
will they?
No comments:
Post a Comment