When I first went to do my school experience, I realised students used that mirror to address their vainity when I did not allow them to go to the toilet.
When I went to my technical class today, I realised another innovative way that we can use this fellow....... make a guess?
it is used to dry their socks and shoes that gotta wet during the heavy downpour today.
I switched it off...
he switched it on...
I switched it off....
they switched it on...
I pull off the plug...
they pushed the OHP to the back of the classroom... and plug it on again.....
can you imagine the OHP full of socks... and shoes hanging around it??
kids are smart.... they do think out of the box...
maybe i should just throw their shoes and socks in the dustbin.... but they just dont look tempting for me to use my hands to touch them....
a battle that i lost :(
No comments:
Post a Comment