1)Dont know what happened but I actually end up taking the wrong MRT home this week. I was so blur to take the train from tanjong pagar to dover station before I realised my error.. hmmm how come there suddenly a MRT just next to mine. whh--aa---tt??
It was really a looooong journey home thereafter.
2) I told my HOD that I feel like running away from school recently... have u ever heard of a teacher running away from school.. wahaha... will I be the first?
3)) Some of my kids will be going to OBS training in Pulau ubin next week. all of a sudden.. i just hope pulau ubin will sink.... bringing my horric kids with them.... wahaha.... how on earth do i gather such thou?
3) Whenever i ventilate my pupils to my colleagues...I was secretly hoping that some unknown power will take place and my pupils will fall down immediately and have broken limbs... now..i wondered... since when have i turned so evil....
4) All these evil thoughts have led me to a nightmare one night this week whereby I actually dreamt that my HOD gave me the worst express class and worst normal class in year 2008 and my immediate reaction was to tell her that I wanted a tranfer... hmm...what happening??? U meant that I actually survived 2007???
now now.... what's happening? Am i really really evil by nature? i thought i was a nice thoughful chap.
No comments:
Post a Comment