Monday, February 12, 2007

evil and scary thoughts

was msning with T_T just....realised that I have another evil thought again...
T_T: i was thinking right... one day, we see our kids on the streets, married with kids
Orhz: (immediate spontaneous reply) and I will be old and have a walking stick ....
Orhz: I will still wish to take the walking stick to hit him/her...
I reeeaaallly replied spontaneously!!! damn... i am so evil.. and am actually showing signs that I will be a violent elderly.... perhaps now, I can empathise with some violent elderly... what's happening?!!?
Being a person who tend to worry unneccessarily... I read my email today to realise that my school will be having Sec3 common assessment in T2 Wk 2. My immediate thoughts were.. "sh^t.. that's it.. I will have a total of 38 corpses and 35 corpses (perhaps less.. since some never even come to school) to bury "... then i realised... "sh^t... common assessment usu take place for the first two periods and out of 5 schooling days.. i actually have FOUR days when I start the day with them.... which mean.. I have to start paper for them.. wait for them to settle down, wait for them to ask 101 dummy qs on common assessment.. which also mean.. i will be very very very behind in my syllabus..... which mean... i have to give remedials... which mean.. they will run away...."... AAAHHhhhhh... the thoughts are just too scary...
Had a talk with my HOD today... she asked me to smile more...i guess my stress look is there again....smile more smile more smile more.. .. *grin*... satisfied?

No comments: