
Neoprints! I had the privilege to take neoprint almost yearly, thanks largely to Eve who love to take neoprints.. We tried to take neoprint almost yearly whenever we are out on some celebration... birthdays, 'the finally we get to meet" day...
Took some neoprints yesterday as we were out celebrating Jen's wedding. We used to have this typical conversation when we were in our Lower secondary school days as to who will be the first to be married off? and da dah... it was Jen. Jen looked so gorgeous, graceful yesterday..... well.. I guess, we didn't look too bad ourselves. *wink* *wink* Had a fun time yaking with fellow schoolmates while lunching. Conversations cover from our teachers to mutual friends to who's who married, who's who a mom, who's who spolit market...
Eve and I end up with our tradition after the lunch taking Neoprints. A deja vu feel really.
No comments:
Post a Comment