Sydney Opera House I went. Along the way, I saw lot of fat and contented sea gulls. As compared to the crows I saw daily in my school (which i always tell Shan that it reminds me of teaching in some witch-crafts school), the sea gulls were definitely a pleasure sight. Went to Sydney contemporary art museum, saw alot of art installations but did not have time to fully appreciate them cos my nose was on the verge to run off.....
Nature is a beauty there in Sydney when you go to Blue mountain, Jenolan cave and the Gap at Watson Bay. Especially love Watson Bay, when u don't know where your horizon ends. With the wind blowing strong and the rain drizzling, you have to hold an umbrella that threatened to fly off, snapped picture like a true blue tourist and holding lot of tissues to your nose that was running loose. I was real busy...The view is really magnificent. At the blue mountain, it was another great sight as the blue haze effect magnified by the droplets of oil produced by the extensive population of eucalypt forest within the Blue Mountains cause the area to be blue. See.. even i appeared kinda blue in the pics. The air is real fresh and the eucalypt forest must have helped me in my flu recovery in some ways. Love the Jenolan Caves too though I didn't get to crawl like a mole... ok.. I managed to get some shots of myself from a distance as there were lotsa friendly people who offered to help me take when they saw me trying to take pictures of myself by myself. You would have knew that I travelled rather independently in Sydney.
For those who have been to my previous blog site, you would have heard of how Mas and Dot helped me regain my health in Sydney. Thankfully for the two of them (one busy working as a nurse in Sydney, the other busy reading to be Doc in Sydney), I was prescribed free medicine and was able to continue my trip. Ok.. i was careless and forgot to pack any medicine for this trip. Here's the meals that I took.. Some taste horrible especially the meal I had at Jenolan cave..As I was travelling alone, I was not able to gain any cosy seat while I queued up for my food. End up sitting outside in the freezing weather eating a burned meal. The most expensive meal which I indulged was fresh Salmon at Watson Bay.. costed me S$40++.... and of course some snapshots of my hostel which I have the luxury of having four beds to myself though i briefly have a hostel mate for my first day there. so.. it's bye to sydney and hi to brisbane in my next entry.... ok.. i was 2 months late... but i did make it happened eventually....rite?
