In the work frontal, there are constant challenges to face and resolve. Doing up the National Arts Education Award had been tough given that I have to grip and synthesis whatever information into words to fill the application up. Constantly being asked to review this and that... with Niche and Learning for Life program. I felt guilty for neglecting my graduating students at times especially over meetings and meetings but in view of current job scope and pregnancy, I have no choice but to priortise. I do learn quite a bit this year as a middle management and my observation in my work place tells me that I just have to be professional in whatever I do. There are certain people that will stop at being just colleagues..... so I need to treasure my friends and family for they are the ones that will be there for me and I am thankful for them for being part of my life this year.
Took my parents and hubby to visit Perth this june and I am really glad that the trip went well and we enjoyed ourselves. Finally reached the 7th years in teaching and time seems to pass too fast in retrospect.
Glad to have hubby in my life to share my thoughts and hope 2014 will being us peace, love, health and positive energy in whatever we do and to our loved ones. Hope baby lee will bring us joy and laughter and hopefully less sleepless nights.
so adieu 2013, I thank you for all my loved ones and...
hello 2014!
No comments:
Post a Comment