Thursday, July 25, 2013

now i know... when to put a smiley face on my toilet

So it was reported in the newspaper that Singapore will celebrate happy toilet day on Nov 19 every year from now ... a perfect place to know the news since I was in the ...well... toilet (ok too much info, perhaps). Now, Nov 19 happens to be the day that me and N held our matrimony wedding back in 2011. Imagine celebrating the day with the toilet. (Ahhhhhh!)

Did a bit of google-ing, the World Toilet Organization was the organization that declared Nov 19 to be world toilet day back in 2001.

Morale of the story:

1) Check the date against google (besides all the Chinese calendars)

2) I am thankful that I still have my ROM date which was held a few weeks earlier to celebrate.

3) If N forgets to celebrate the ROM date, we shall celebrate it with the toilet then!


No comments: