hi hi 2013... i have been busy..
It was a busy led up of term end to the start of the March holiday as the school had planned for 2 key events which were tiring needless to say. Decided to do a staycation with the hubby only to see him suffer in agony with terrible stomach diarrhea.
Honestly, I enjoyed this March Holiday as I felt that I was able to plan the full 5 days on my own without being task by the school to do anything (ok.. perhaps one tedious report which i dont feel I am able to write much due to the short exposure time). Being a responsible teacher, I arranged with my graduated students to come and do their coursework on Monday and Tuesday... but alas, not alot came. Since I had also planned to complete marking 7 classes of S2 works, I was not too overly disappointed.
Wednesday came by. A day intended for the household chores but in a weird twist of events, I end up in school as I was locked out of my own house. Quoting a colleague - your second home is always opened and welcome you back. (yup, my second home almost. just that I would considered my parents' home to be my second home now... so school... had dropped to a 3 after marriage.) The hubby was nice to leave early from work to rescue me from school.
I love my Thursday doing simple thing like visiting the museums (thou I was there to do a recce for sch really). I like the time spend immersing myself with the artworks....and of course the aircon was a draw in this humid climate that is getting ridiculous.
Friday... was a great gal out to end off a day where I promise never to treat a person like he/she is some responsibility or events that need to be done and cancel off.
so yup... feeling great to plan my own time. looking forward to the june holiday...
p/s i do miss recording down events in my life on blog. the feeling of typing and reflecting is good.. but remembering the footsteps and decisions/ thoughts made while re-reading the entries made me feel wow... .. that's my life... i and i live it to the best that i could at that point in time.
No comments:
Post a Comment