Monday, October 17, 2011

So much stuffs.. to clear (Part 1)

This photo pretty sum up what I am doing now...digging up my past.. to realise.. it's a mess... and i'm a hoarder. >_< (some newspapers i kept for my geo module in 2000 on china's pollution)
The Geo readings that I had to go through then...was flipping through some...the rose vs unicorn debate (Rose- a reality existing independently of its name, Unicorn- projecting homogeneity, unity but in fact disunited, heterogenuous).. hahaha... did I ever study that and participate in tutorial discussion. I cant seem to recall.

It's a pity.. but it's time to clear these stuffs away

I miss those days in NUS. I miss studying. I seemed to be getting dumber with daily teaching and planning.

"would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?" said Alice
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to, " said Cheshire Cat
~Lewis Carroll (Alice in Wonderland)

>_<

No comments: