Sunday, July 24, 2011

A present for myself

It's still July.. and the thought of buying a DSLR had been on my mind for quite some time.
Sometimes, I would buy some gift for myself on my birthday.. for living on this humble world to the best that I can. So this year, a Nikon D7000 is the gift!

It's quite abit of money but in view that I will not be heading overseas and study, i think i deserve some comforting toy. So the parents and sisters cannot comment much.

Bought it for $2299 and it comes with the body, two lenses (18-105mm, and AF 50mm f/1.8), a cleaning kit, a cata bag, a usb reader, tripod, nikon trolley bad, 8gb memory card, a dry box and $660 cash voucher rebate (which we used it to buy a fridge). not too bad a deal, i thought.

Now to find the time to play with it. :)

No comments: