98 students, each did 2 questions which were 25 marks per question. Each question has 5 parts which include data analysis, explanation and level markings. marked 980 questions for paper 1 which is the physical geo paper in total. Wait... that's not all
99 students turn up for paper 2, I was assigned to mark 105 questions which has 5 parts each also...525 questions in total for paper 2 human geo.
This batch of Sec 4s are really a better lots as compared to my previous graduated batches. They really write... even if they didn't know, they tried and wrote weird stuffs. -_-"'
980+525=1505 questions... for the past 10 days. I started marking since last tuesday when I completed my sec 3 test markings.
that's it, Prelim 2010! i just need to analyze u and be done with it!
I finally finished marking u today!
4 comments:
That's crazy!!!
You deserve more than a pat on your back, you deserve a holiday!
Life of a teacher...
-Sarene
yeah. but holiday is ending in a few hours time.
but I can smell the year end holiday aka art booklets season...and somebody would be back again.. for good this time round. :)
ya... art booklets... hope I can bring back some interesting and fun aspects of learning and art lessons from a western point of view. They do things quite differently... ha
Hope I'm coming back too but I won't keep my hopes up high, don't want to be too disappointed by the outcome...
8 more weeks, term 4 is ending soon!:)
sarene
keep ur options open. hope to have u back too.. to do art booklets.. to come back to art club..to have a familiar face back... :)
Post a Comment