I was pretty thankful that I have an Eurasian Maths teacher in my lower sec who had sadly passed on. He don't buy all these things about the big legged woman. So, I learned through him that
Tangent = opp over adj (simply as Try Once Again)
Cosine= Adj over hyp (simply as Can Anyone Help)
Sine= opp over hyp (Son of H- it was some roman god's name which i can't remember obviously, so I always remembered it as Son of Hippo)
I have decided today to pass this knowledge to 3 Maths teachers in my school today.. Hahahha... I'm very sure there are more dyslexia students out there despite students being diagnose these days. I have even come up with a new version of SOH - somebody offers help since my colleagues said that there was no link between soh and toa cah.
Another evidence that seems to suggest that I could be dyslexic.
I should get it diagnosed, then I can be considered a special needs teacher, who may need more time to do all her work so that extra time can be given. Just like a special needs student sitting for a major exam. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment