One of the big news for many single ladies recently had been the engagement of Sumiko Tan, a columnist for the Sunday Times to her Hurricane. Had been following her column ever since I started work at the turn of the 21st century. Her mom, her sister, her nieces, her dogs, her job, her crush, her singlehood..... .
Naturally, I was happy for her and her engagement. She is like enid blyton when I was young- someone who accompanied me in my 20s. Unknowingly, i didn't realise many of my friends are her readers. Her engagement is like THE new whenever I met up with my different groups of friends recently. Even my younger sis was like, " jie, u know sumiko is getting married? !?"
so ya, here to Sumiko, congrats on ur engagement!!
thanks for sharing that great piece of news for me to realise that so many of my peers are ur readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment