Wednesday, May 26, 2010

self reflection- i'm rude

5.30am - woke up

6.30am- 7.30am reached school and started doing my duties as a relief com member. Lots of MCs, teachers out, 3 reliefs called in plus one trainee who helped us with relief. 50 slots to be filled with teachers. did i not mentioned seeing their unhappy faces which I will be guilty for if i received one relief too? missed flag raising.

7.45am- 9.00 am reported to hall. invigilate my class. in between the invigilation, my Humanities HOD told me that I have do my colleague's presentation for a cluster sharing as she has tendered. I dont want.......

9.00am to 9.30 am - went to see my Humanities HOD and told her again.. I DONT WANT TO PRESENT with my unhappy face. Colleague tried to ease the tension... okie okie.. i will be the mouse and the other can be the cheese.. hahaha... funny. rushed over to buy some simple breakie and was eating my pau and examining my horrible june infocus time slot when my Art HOD came and ask me abt my CCA june activities.

9.30 to 10.00am- staff room and trying to fix 20 parents to see me for meet the parents session. how to finish seeing 20???? from 5 to 8pm minus 30 minutes P's time?

10.o0am - i need to start preparing lessons @ 11.30... Art HOD came in.... need to talk abt the students' conducts which u gave the kids... blah blah... FINE. i will amend and do accordingly. Amended, took the papers and print and off it goes to P's office for signature.

10.30 to 11.30am - do up some simple powerpoint slides.

11.30 - 12.30 - lesson time cum class admin with form class

1230- 1 - talking to my kids to clarify their queries on dropping subjects and stuffs...

1-2pm - off for lessons with another Sec 4. Day just too busy, just one small act and the whole class kena my angry, pissed off face.

2pm to 3pm- rush off for lunch. and decided with colleagues to pity our kids.. We bought them ICE-CREAM. Some grand ideas to deliver to class but alas... was contacted by my Art HOD to see her for some grammar mistakes that I made in my comments. No exclamation marks in report book???? WHAT???? WHAT u guys WANT???
Humanities HOD tried to get me... er.. orhz... u need to submit the exam paper with updated ans script, and qs analysis... By When? tomorrow? ok.. u want my resignation letter?
okokok... next week... we will ignore the deadline set by the P.

3pm- 5pm- cursing and swearing in the staff room and trying to look at the words that are beginning to look senseless to me.... nice colleagues help me to amend my grammer. I felt so so useless and incapable. Key into Cockpit and guess what.. i logged myself out after keying in. FINE!!! today is not my DAY!!!

5.30pm - took to the P's office. Asked the P... do u have a problem with exclamation mark?? No... no.. no... came the answer. Anyway, I apologised for my grammar mistake and told my P... grammar is not my forte!

6pm- returned a parent's call to answer her queries (not as a form teacher but because i'm his subject teacher).

6.15pm- tried to set some work for my lesson tomorrow with whatever brain cell that i am left with.

645pm to 8pm - ventilate to colleagues over some cooling herbal tea to cool myself off.

8pm-9pm - showered, ate my dinner and did some simple household chores like emptying the dustbin.

930 pm- checked my FB. ok.. at least my kids are happy and thank me for the ice cream.

10pm- what a day...I'm rude. If u want to label me as one from now on, u dont deserve my attention for u still do not know me. I'm not a rude person by nature. It's the expectations and situations... and simply... i'm just a human!!! who cant function 12 hours str!!!!!!!!!

10.36pm- signing off from blog and gg to try to get my rest!!! I have no time for work anymore.
i'm tired... physically, mentally... and robbed of my emotion feelings as a human. I'm a robot.

I'm still in teaching because i like my students and interacting with them and being able to teach them is rewarding. but at the expense of what?????


No comments: