I have been neglecting this blog. I'm overworked. There's so much things i want to do for my students but i just do not have the stamina nor time. I can hardly sit down to have quality bonding time with my students, CCA kids. Today is the official step down day for my graduating students. I am going to miss them esp my sec 5. They were Sec 1s when i was in my first year. 4 years... I have been in teaching for 4 years... 5 years since I left social work.
time passes way too fast. I'm short of time. My friends' kids are growing up way too fast...my parents are aging way too fast. my life seems so stagnant at times. I do enjoy teaching now, but the amount of work is k i l l i n g me.
Do u have the magic to make work less painful and tiring?
No comments:
Post a Comment