Wednesday, September 09, 2009

those special combination

050505
I tendered my resignation to my boss.
I wanted to mark this day as i would be leaving a profession that I loved.
I had accomplished my dream to be a social worker.
Sad.. but it was a right move to leave then

070707
This was supposed to be a special day for me.
I was supposed to be out with friends celebrating my birthday
I fell sick. I had a high fever. I actually fell asleep and slept for 2 hours straight on my sofa.
It was a horrible birthday. I worked too much and neglected my health.
I should have rest earlier so that I could enjoyed 070707
well.. it was a memorable sick birthday nevertheless..

090909
9.09am, 9 seconds. I just bought a burger from Macdonald listening to a local radio station.
I am not so particular about the time but the radio station was asking us who were we with right now..
er.. my burger?
Had a remedial with my Sec 5s. From their looks, I knew they managed to get some things into their head. They knew that I dont want to be disappointed this time round.
I spoke to my student abt the incident after that. He was surprised that I was able to tell which witness is which student. I smiled. I did not spend those 2 years not trying to teach you guys and not knowing who you were from whatever you were willing to share. I can so imagine how you guys spoke in the court. He smiled and shared his experience standing there giving his statement and some funny moment in the court. yes... studies is his priority now.

Life goes on.

No comments: