Like any typical day in my school, we are usually forced to engaged in some form of activities after school. On this fateful day which was yesterday, we had IT enrichment course. Being a week 10 this week, any normal form teacher in my school will be stuck with this task calls "progress rpt" whereby we have to write the first 40 comments for the academic year with another 120 comments to think about later on.
so what's the link with the title... the letter "B"?
Since S would be heading home and my intention to hitch a ride from her was made known and accepted, I decided to spend some quality time to clear my work (as S did so also) after an EXHAUSTING day of a 9 periods and an 'enriching' IT course. I decided to key in comments for my students. While I was deep in thought lying my way through, heaven decided to strike!
My books fell from "heaven" and dropped right in front of my face! Literally... my face!
I got a shock... i really did...
Exhaustion and shock consumed me for a few seconds whereby I looked up into my "heaven" to see if I would be "killed" further... but... they seem rather "neatly" stacked! I wonder why my books fell off in the first place....maybe I was too happy lying.
I picked up my books and placed them inside whatever leg space i have left underneath my table. I return my attention to my laptop..... only to find my letter "B" on the keyboard poping off.
Being a rather independent lady, I tried my best to place it back myself but to no avail. If you dont know after trying, you will asked. and the most available person standing next to me was G Sng. He starts talking about how ladies are helpless in such situation blah blah blah.....S came to my rescue and said it's time to leave! I decided to abandone my laptop and asked him to fix it since he is so smart!
I came back this morning to see my laptop... looking like this.
Arghhhhhhhhhh... and my letter "B" is not in view, not in sight. Questioned G.... and he exclaimed" Sh^t! i place letter "B" in my pocket and now my pant is likely to be inside my washing machine!" Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I guess i have to live with such a laptop.....without a letter "B" .. the chances of fixing it is very very slim even after it survived the wash!
Implications :-
(1) I cant play one of my fav game on fb which is word challenge. my speed is gg to be affected
(2) any word that has a B in it is gg to remind me of this whole rubbish incident.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
I want my B to be back on my laptop. I like a nice complete laptop.
It was a funny way to lose my letter B in such an ordeal.
No comments:
Post a Comment