Saturday, February 14, 2009

oh crap!

First, it was SAM, then it was bye to another dear colleague.
Followed by string of lessons I fixed myself with after school, only to fail it because of one small costly carelessness and a crappy tester.
Had been waking up early for the past 3 saturdays for lessons. i tried not to think about the sleep that I have been so deprived on.. but on the tranquility that the morning brings.

Perhaps it was the string of events that I have been busy with. My emotions have been rather haywired. not.

go away and stay away!

and HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY to all of you out there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!
hee...
guess who is this?
sarene here!
Hope everything's great over at tpss... hee, remember to smile!
updates: tassie so expensive!food,drinks,internet, bus fares!
argh but the weather is nice!

See ya!
Send my regards and love to all!

Yours truly,
Sarene :)

orhz said...

yo gal! glad that everything is well with you over there. Miss you in the club!!!! Lina emailed u but u never reply. :D A is gone after leaving some nasty comments. sigh... keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

hey,
I really miss you all too!
There's 3 other singaporean teachers too in my course.:)

A... ha I know who she is, I know what she might say to.
I emailed lina already hee.
Anyway, I'll be moving to a one bedroom house near my arts campus to stay! hee
Can come and stay, really! got extra bed for you in my bedroom!
De-stress okay! FOC accomodation!


Hang in there!
I'll be back before you know it. :)
Stressful here too. alot of readings. blah.

Stay optimistc!
Sarene

Anonymous said...

ok... u're on.
i will put tas as one place to consider to visit.A... just glad she is gone.
nice boss is putting the trainee in the club as her prac.. haha.. so, i think things will work out well... and i took in a lot of "strays" sec 5. so, i think they will appreciate and work FOR me.=)
study hard! get honours... it makes a diff to ur pay!

- orhz