When things go down, they will come up. Teachers' day 08 was a special one for me. I'm touched by my students' gestures. Their cards, their encouragements, their notes, their smses.... "Cher, are u alrite, I'm worried for u".."Cheer up!".. Sighz.... I didn't know teaching come with so much moments and feelings. I love cards... personal cards with personal thoughts for me... Your nice gifts and thoughts.. wrist rest (or whatever it's call) for me who always get 'injured' nowadays. I'm touched.. truly am.
A surprise delivery from my sweetie Sec 1. Yes.. I know... I got the biggest bear!!! soft and super huggable... I love to receive surprises! :)
Back to school days.. in uniform and in a class of our own...Presenting 4E9 - the retainee, the violent one, the vain one, the beng one, the sleepy one, the goodie pie, the stress one and missing in action - the one full of action.


My new found darling class....who will sing for me and talk nosense to de-stress their very stressful cher...
the class that gives me the most pain.... are u really really ready?
Back to school days.. in uniform and in a class of our own...Presenting 4E9 - the retainee, the violent one, the vain one, the beng one, the sleepy one, the goodie pie, the stress one and missing in action - the one full of action.My new found darling class....who will sing for me and talk nosense to de-stress their very stressful cher...
the class that gives me the most pain.... are u really really ready?
The notes that you guys write on the card... make them happen, k.
"Ms Tan, i study, k" "I may sleep, but i study" "if I pass my humane, I will teach u to pronoun, k"
He greets when he dont need to. In places where I dont want to be known as a teacher.. in my nearby kopitiam, in the playground.... an ex student whom I didn't teach.
Big eyes... small eyes... the Kaur
The very 'humane' department... we try to be humane... most of the times

the arty and crafty ones... we paint, we nail, we cook with music at the background.
They add lots of colour on my teaching canvas with lot of care given.. Without them, it wont be so colourful.. and the stressful canvas would have been badly damaged.. by now.few more months to 'freedom'.. with the historians.
Blessed! with wonderful colleagues and ex-colleagues.many thanks to these bunch of people whom I stole quite a bit of pictures from.
Thanks... for the sanity, help and lotsa laughters.
No comments:
Post a Comment