outstanding bill
It's funny how I never realised that I have an outstanding bill with NIE library since Oct 2005 till today...What have they been doing since then till yesterday when they post that email to me...... errrr..... searching for my email?
I'm NOT going there....4 hours to and fro for that ... er... 60cents.
==============
The counselling course
My batch was the first batch from NIE which required us to attend FIVE core modules for beginning teacher during our first year as a teacher. One of which was a counselling course. I wrote in to the training division in 2006 to seek exemption due to my past working experience. I have to list the various counselling courses which I took. I was informed in 2006 that I was exempted via email.
Fast forward to 2008, I got a reminder letter from them to complete my FIVE modules as it is essential for all beginning teachers to do so (I completed my four others faithfully.). Lucky for me, I still have that email (dated in 2006 - now you know why my work email is always giving me a red alert) which i forwarded to them 'again'.
Now... they informed that they will update their system but they required me to fax my certificate over...
Maybe it's easier to just go for the course in retrospect... but... the courses are not really useful. teaching is more on the job training unless it is some pedagogy or skills upgrading. I shall just ponder which cert to fax over.
it's 2008 now... but i'm dealing with such stuffs that occured in 2005/6 during my 'holiday'. Maybe i will be dealing with 2008 stuffs in 2010???
Let's talk about an efficient system. blah!
No comments:
Post a Comment