I dont know how i managed to survive the past 2 days. was damn sick (but still functional) and real stubborn to take leave. I live by day for the past 2 days. One day down, the next day should be better... but it wasn't. apparently.
My hands and legs just feel cold despite being out from the aircon and hiding them in my windbreaker today. I guess i'm simply too tired from feeling this sick. When I told my sister and asked for a diagnosis... she just said... u are gg to die... how helpful that was.
=============
We have been wondering. We should sponsor our parents for a trip before they are too old and hence we suggested Perth. Dad wasn't keen due to his commitment to a vehicle. Mom was keen but she freaked out upon knowing she will be travelling back by herself as my sis has plans to travel to Tasmania by herself. It's so bad till she suffered from insomnia. Hmmmmm.... funny that my sisters and I have done some travelling by ourselves and enjoyed it. I'm rather mild really...until u meet my sister who conquered Europe. I kena snatched, she kena pickpocketed. maybe it runs in the family. ha.
==============
So... i'm typing random stuffs... and thinking.. should i utilise my MC tomorrow.
==============
I'm going to be gulity of making a tree botak. Much courtesy goes to my class who complained about bird shits and stuffs. I tried to resolve the issue by making it light that you are deemed as lucky if you have birdshits on you.. but that doesn't help. The topic came up again recently till I finally spoke to my P and OM. So the suggestion is... we will make the tree botak. According to my students, the birds like to shit when they are singing the anthem, maybe... it has something to do with the school singing?
===============
I'm still thinking.. should i utilise my MC tomorrow....
2 comments:
哈哈。。。my mimi1 is getting so lame these days..or ur sickness is making u lame? get a mc la.. else i summon all birdies to bomb u....whahahahahahahah
mimi2 ;)
how do u summon birdies to bomb a person? getting lame is an art to survival.
Post a Comment