
I really do enjoy reading her books. The above is her newest release. Remember Me?
What if... I woke up one day to realise that I have focal retrograde amnesia. Who will be there to remind me of who I was? My family- for sure, my friends- perhaps, this blog-perhaps. what will i choose to remember and what will i have forgotten. Rather scary but I would hope to find out what was worth my memory space. Demented mind, parkison disease, alzheimer disease.... sound rather irreversible.
If I do get those irreversible medical conditions, just make sure I will be a happy one and not force me to remember things since things are meant this way. It will be tough for those close to me, i'm supposed. Shared memory ... and now, u are the only beholder of that memory.
Seems like a movie is in the making for her shopaholic series.. hee. I finished reading the above book, went to gym, marked one test and one assignment for undeserving buffaloes and 25 art booklets.... not too bad for a weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment