I didn't start this weekend feeling like this. It's a long weekend, i must be thankful that i have another free day. It's a yearly event when i say.. TGIF, sincerely!
Fri - I marked some work, did some art stuffs....it's great.
Sat - went out to chill at a lounge. great so far.... then came a Trex @ night who reminded me that i have to submit MYE for vetting since last thursday... goddness me! i must have be in denial for the past few weeks. It woke me up nevertheless. To think I was still in a happy mood staring at the "setting SS and G MYE" in my notebook as something i need to do soon in the morning. 'Soon 'in this case is defined as a few more days .. maybe another week? I was still happily msn-ing with Laz about who should we blame if we have yet to set papers at this point. ya right, i really have to blame myself now. :(
Sun - help! help! it's 4pm.. i'm still searching for sources... have been doing it for the past 4 hours (nope, i didn't go fb, blogs, emails or surf for other stuffs besides work). I'm stressed! I need to munch and i'm not hungry, I walked round my kitchen comtemplating on various drink/food that can help me to de-stress......i dont think i can take anymore choya, honey.. i need something different!
yes...coffee.. For those who know, you would realised that this is one drink I dont really take since 4 years ago when I suffered from very bad palpitation ( which lasted for 3 days) after 2 cups of starbucks. I almost thought I would die of heart attack. But today, I dont know why but i actually drank it. Blamed it on the art course which give this out as a freebie and B for putting his coffee freebie into my milo bag in an attempt to clear away his goodie bag by stuffing those smaller goodies into his petite bag. Blamed it on stress.. ok..blame it on me.. Me..Me.. that i'm not coping well with stress at this juncture. Face it.. I'm stressed! I will get over it (maybe) when SAM is over, SYF exhibition is over, orchid done, MYE set. I'm thinking now, can i squeeze 47 students and 2 teachers on a bus tomorrow. I forgot last week that a bus has a limited capacity. idiot me!
Back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment