ok.. this is so embarrassing.....
today marks the first day whereby I am truly a form teacher of a class... they seems like a good bunch of kids...and what interesting names they have too.....
I have a les (not a lesbian, i hope), a car (not caroline nor carol) and a phone!!!! ok.. at this juncture, i believe his name is phone but he wants me to call him by another name which is hard to pronoun and it's the same as his dad.. so that must be the surname... and he is a boy from Myanmar. And i have a special kid... real special .. who like his name to be pronoun correctly.. i have to pronoun a few times in class to get it right today...else he looks disturbed.. hahaha...
the most embarrassing highlight was I fell today...
I cant believe this.. in my 'excitment' to pass message to one of my students from my buffalo classes, i tripped and fell right in front of many upper sec students whom i used to teach last year. It was just so paiseh.... they kept asking ... why you fall? are u ok?.. .... i was like.. 'hmm... i'm ok' and walkoff quickly silently saying...'this is just so embarrassing!!! so malu!!! this shdn't have happened"... but well.. it happened
so here i am, typing in pain. 6 abrasions in total of which 4 are either on my finger joints or knee joints.... the best part, i have a camp in school tomorrow and one of the nite activites is to have a night walk to east coast park... ha... how 'wonderful'....
Events today are really so funny .. in retrospect.
never expected my first day in school will end up with abrasions.
I still finding it hard to believe... but I really fell today.... it was just so paiseh........ arghhzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment