Back in a familiar environment today.. for an amazing lady who is compassionate, patience, have an ear for all her 'children' and will provide constructive advice when you need. She never judge too quickly. Perhaps that is why, she tends to get her wishes granted. finally. She decides to retire after much contribution to the field.
Her retirement gathering was touching as you see staffs who have left, returning for her today. A play was put up for her, indian dance performed, poem recited, songs dedicated and hearthfelt speeches made. I do not know what courage i have today to make that speech in front of so many people... it's seem so absurb all too sudden now. I guess I was touched as lot of memories flood through at that moment.
there she is.. a rose among the thorns.
somehow a thorn need to appear among the roses.
Paul, Anna and me... we left.
With Bryan, Sok Fen. They stayed on.


Her retirement gathering was touching as you see staffs who have left, returning for her today. A play was put up for her, indian dance performed, poem recited, songs dedicated and hearthfelt speeches made. I do not know what courage i have today to make that speech in front of so many people... it's seem so absurb all too sudden now. I guess I was touched as lot of memories flood through at that moment.With JB, long lost bro who love to 'sweet talk'.
My ex sup, TW, I learned alot from her.
'there is never right or wrong choice, it is how you make your choice right'.
With due respect. the lady. my ex-boss who ask me to spell a word on my first day at work.you do know how hard it may be for me sometimes.. or is it most of the times?
It was hard for many to bid farewell to her today. but for me, I did that 2.5 years ago. I have move on but will still look back for those nostalgic moments at times.
you do realise how hard it was for me to tender my resignation letter to such a wonderful boss then.
No comments:
Post a Comment