Thursday, December 20, 2007

looking back

So what've i been busy with?

I went Taiwan, came back and did backup for my work and personal laptops... Saw lotsa old stuffs which I saved...and wonder how did i manage to accumulate so much stuffs over just 1 year. I had been really hardworking. Ha.

2007 has been a rather tiring year for me. I felt lotsa anger which is so not me. I hate to own this feeling this year. If you ask me has teaching make me a better person, i think my answer is No.. for now.

Perhaps, the startings tend to be tough most of the times. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Am I one of the tough ones? I really dont know. 11 more days to a new year, I see myself struggling again.

Colleagues told me miracles happen... overnight, students heading for Sec 4s will become mature when they are in their final years. If my wish is granted, I would see a smaller class for one of my buffaloes also... I need alot of wishes to be granted this year end.. to make 2008 looks more erh... attractive?? not that it's helping that i'm another year closer to the big 3.

11 more days to pray hard, play hard and relax fully.
11 more days to be a braver gal!

to face 2008.

3 comments:

Gala Apple said...

Sure you can! Yay Yay Yay! ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

thanks gal! miss torturing by u with all the casefiles. have a blessed christmas and i will see u all soon. :)