Sunday, October 21, 2007

compliment AS complaint

when I can mis-read the words - compliment as complaint....

I realised....

1) my speed-reading skills could be 'omni power'... i can read the opposite meaning instantly.

2) i could be pretty 'dsyfunctional' inside my brain which is running at high speed with 101 things to do and conquer.

3) i AM just dyslexic.

** dear colleagues, remembered Ms C's email about complimenting our IT technician, that was what I read it as. TWICE. until I turned round and asked Ly's what the heck Ms C think she is doing... then i realised.. what the heck happened to me to mis-read the words......

with a weird contract colleague and my reading 'power', reading emails these days can be pretty entertaining.....if i bother to read them in the first place.

currently enjoying this song alot.. got a very sensual feel...
ha... reading english and listening to mandarin song...
for those folk who find it disturbing.. just off the volume bah.

No comments: